7.6.12

Little Known Ways To Find Your Face Shape


I never understood why I should know my face shape and what benefits this would give me. However, knowing your face shape can make your life much easier because you exactly know which make up and with hair style flatters you most.
Today I want to show you how you can find your face shape in a really easy way.


1. Tie your hair into a bun or a ponytail and also hide your fringe.
2.a. Look into the mirror and draw with a eyeliner dots on the highest point of your cheekbones, your chine and on your forehead.
2.b. Take a photo and draw with your computer dots on the highest point of your cheekbones, your chine and on your forehead.
3. Combine the dots, which enhance your face shape, with face shapes below. As we can see in our example, Scarlett Johansson has a typical heart face shape.

You still don't know which face shape you are? Then here is a detailed description of every single face shape:









Heart-Shaped Face
A Heart-Shaped face have narrow and pointed chin whereas the the forehead is really wide. People with a heart-shaped face tend to have really defined cheekbones.










Round Face Shape
People with a round face have usually a really soft and round forehead, jawline and chin and full cheeks. They intend to look a bit more "childish" or "youthful".








Oval Face Shape
Oval Faces are said to be the "perfect" face shape or the most symmetrical one because forehead, jawline and chin are in proportion to each other. However, the jawline is often smaller than the temples.







Long Face Shape
Long Faces are nearly the same face shape as an oval face. However, their cheekbones and forehead are higher and thus, the whole face is longer and has a more prominent chin.







Square Face Shape
A Square Face has wide foreheads, cheekbones and jaw lines. Thus, the chin appears to be wide and the whole look is strong and broad.


I hope this post was helpful and you know which face shape you are. I am a oval shape even though I wish I would be a heart shape with beautiful cheek bones :)
Which face shape are you?


All the best,

1 comment:

  1. I have a round and a really wide face. They say I'm pretty but some tell me I have a big head. I hate having insecurities...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...